[Home | Contact
Bibliography for Supercritical Water Oxidation
1. "Methane and Methanol Oxidation in Supercritical Water: Chemical
Kinetics and Hydrothermal Flame Studies", R.R. Steeper, Sandia National
Laboratory Report SAN96-8208-UC-1409, January 1996.
2. "Treatment of Low-Level Mixed Waste by Hydrothermal Processing:
Requirements for Designing, Building and Operating a Hydrothermal Processing
Unit for Research, Development and Demonstration-Progress Report, April
1994", Thomas G. McGuinness, Los Alamos National Laboratory Internal
3. "Developments In Transpiring-Wall SCWO Reactor Technology",
Thomas G. McGuinness, P.E., 1st International Workshop on Supercritical
Water Oxidation in Jacksonville, FL, 1995.
4. "Hydrothermal Combustion Of Biofuels In Supercritical Water",
Thomas G. McGuinness, P.E., 6th National Bioenergy Conference in Reno, NV,
5. "Preliminary Design of a Hydrothermal Processing Unit for Hanford
Tank Waste Simulant-300 GPD Pilot Unit", R.D. McFarland, T.G. McGuinness,
S.W. Moore, Los Alamos National Laboratory Internal Report LA-UR-93-1846,
6. "Assessment and Development of an Industrial Wet Oxidation System
for Burning Waste and Low Grade Fuels-Final Report", by Stone &
Webster Engineering Corporation for the US Department of Energy under contract
DE-FC07-88ID12711. September 1989.
7. "Treatment of Pulp Mill Sludges by Supercritical Water Oxidation-Final
Report", by Michael Modell for the US Department of Energy under contract
DE-FG05-90CE40914. Report number DOE/CE/40914-T1. July 1990.
8. "Assessment of Supercritical Water Oxidation (SCWO) Technology",
by S. Sefidpour and A. Steding for the Electric Power Research Institute.
These pages and their contents are the property of Turbosystems
Engineering Inc and may not be reproduced without the permission of the
company. Copyright © 2002 Turbosystems Engineering Inc. All rights
reserved. Any questions or comments, please e-mail us at Email Us